- Half Day 5hrs
– 2 or 3 People – $400
– 1 Person Exclusive – $325
- Full Day 8hrs
– 2 or 3 People – $600
– 1 Person Exclusive – $500
- Hop on/Hop off, Minimum 2hrs, up to 3 people
– $100 Per Hour
A 4th person can be added – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Booking Deposits and payments
- A booking deposit of 50% is required to hold all bookings unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Any bookings made without a deposit are considered a ‘soft’ booking until a holding deposit is paid to secure the booking.
- All trips require the 50% deposit paid prior to the commencement of any trip unless prior arrangements are made.
At the completion of a trip, any amount owing will be calculated and is payable by the client at that time.
Payments can be made on the day with either cash, credit or debit card, or paypal, and deposits can be made with direct bank deposit.
Please contact us on 0421 405 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a booking and/or for banking details.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations By Operator – In the event a booking must be cancelled due to weather, mechanical failure, or other reasons outside the control of the operator, all efforts will be made to reschedule the booking to another time that suits the client. If the booking can’t be rescheduled to a suitable time that suits the client, any deposits paid will be offered as a transferable credit, or refunded in full.
- Cancellations By Client – Any cancellation made at least 14 days prior to a booking will have any deposits refunded in full.
- Any cancellation made between 14 days and 48 hours prior to a booking will be subject to a 20% Cancellation fee unless the date can be rebooked. Any deposits paid will be refunded minus the 20% cancellation fee, and will be refunded in full if the date is rebooked.
- Any cancellation made within 48 hours of a booking is subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
The best bite time is generally early morning so being on the water from first light is the most ideal time to be fishing.
During the Summer months and when daylight savings is in place, this is normally 5 to 5.30am, and during Winter 6 to 6.30am.
During Summer, afternoon topwater sessions for Bream and Bass can also be a great option and the best time to be fishing is generally between 4pm to 8pm.
These are of course just recommended times – we are happy to fish any time of the day or night that suits either your available timeframe, or when adjusting to suit other factors such as tides.
Bring along a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. A rain coat/spray jacket is also handy incase of rain. We have a camera on board to snap photos of your catch but you’re welcome to bring your camera as well and we can get pics for you.
Half day trips include light refreshments and full day trips include lunch. Please advise at time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements, and of course you are welcome to bring your own if you wish.
You are also welcome to bring your own gear to fish with – Please contact us prior to confirm your gear will be suitable for the days fishing.
Lost or Damaged Equipment
We have quality spin and baitcasting rods and reels supplied on board for you to use, as well as a huge range of soft plastics, jigheads, soft vibes & hard bodied lures. However some of these items are supplied on a ‘replace if lost or broken’ basis.
These items include, but are not limited to –
– All Rods & Reels
– Some specific hard bodied & soft vibe lures
The replacement costs for any lost or damaged equipment in most cases is at a discounted rate from the items normal RRP.
Soft plastics and jigheads are included in the price for your days fishing and do not incur any replacement costs of lost.
Freshest Fishing Tours recognises that eating fish is recommended as part of a healthy diet, and it’s also our right as fishermen & women in Australia to keep a feed of fish.
However, we do believe in only taking fish to cover your immediate needs, and we actively promote catch & release.
With both of these in mind, when our clients wish to keep fish, we choose to stick to the following size & bag limits, to help preserve fish stocks and sustain our fisheries –
Bream – Min Size 26cm, FFT Bag Limit 5 per person
Flathead – Min Size 40cm/Max Size 70cm, FFT Bag Limit 5 per person
Whiting – Min Size 27cm, FFT Bag Limit 5 per person
Mulloway – Min Size 70cm, FFT Bag Limit 1 per person
Australia Bass – Catch & Release
Mangrove Jack – Catch & Release
We regard Australian Bass and Mangrove Jack as very prized sport fish, and as such choose not to keep these species. Bass are also recognised as a vulnerable species when spawning and have a zero bag limit at certain times throughout the year.